What We Believe (Our Doctrine)
- We believe all are sinners by nature and choice and therefore, under condemnation; God by the Holy Spirit regenerates those who repent of their sins and confess Jesus Christ as Lord.
- We believe in the Holy Spirit – sent by God the Father to convict the world of sin, to sanctify, and to dwell inside to every believer to seal and to empower them towards godliness
- We believe Jesus left two instructions for His Church: communion and water baptism. While both are important for godly living, we do not believe either are necessary for salvation.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe the Old and New Testaments are the Word of God – fully inspired; without error, and infallible.
- We believe in the deity of Christ, in His Virgin Birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
What We Do (Our Vision)
Our vision is simple: Seeking to elevate the necessity of Christ.
We believe we are hopeless and helpless apart from the love of God, the death and resurrection of Christ, and the help of the Holy Spirit. Therefore our goal is to study God’s Word – Book by Book, Chapter by Chapter, Verse by Verse.
What We Hold To (Our Distinctives)
- The Inerrance of Scripture – God’s Word is without error
- The continuation of the Spiritual Gifts (Romans 12, I Corinthians 12, Ephesians 4)
- Church government wherein the Pastor is ruled by the Lord and recognized by the congregation; Elders aid in discovering the mind and will of the Spirit; Assistant Pastors minister to the spiritual needs; Deacons minister to the physical needs
- The dependency upon the Holy Spirit
- The pre-millennial, pre-tribulation return of Christ for His Church
- The systematic approach to study God’s Word verse by verse emphasizing application in our lives